When it comes to any type of TEOTWAWKI (The end of the world as we know it) survival situations, there are some common sense survival things that everyone should know.
- Survival requires proper planning and good gear.
- Food, water, guns, ammo, first aid supplies, and other necessary survival gear should be already stocked before a survival situation occurs.
- Avoid dehydration and starvation at all costs.
- Have a secure, well stocked, defendable location available.
- Firearms and knives for defensive purposes are essential.
- Avoid strange, dangerous areas and strange, dangerous people.
- Crowds can quickly turn violent and can get you killed.
- Light and noise discipline when appropriate is essential.
- People will fight over scant resources.
- Thugs will try and take what you have.
- Martial law is always bad.
- People who thought you were nuts for prepping when times were good will start showing up on your doorstep when times are bad.
- Never show weakness.
- You must rely…
View original post 108 more words